Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received an e-mail.

newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

Received an e-mail.

Could someone from Plusnet Mobile explain why I have received the below e-mail? I most certainly do not have an account with PN Mobile.

Hello (my Christian name)  

We're just dropping you a line to let you know that your bill is now available to view. Simply head over to My Account and use your account number and password to log in to check on all your calls, texts and data used this month.

As your account is in credit by £4.62, we won't be taking a payment this month, and this credit will be applied to your bill.

Don't forget you can use My Account to check your current and previous bills, monitor your usage and update your details too.

Thanks,
The Plusnet Mobile Team

Firstly I receive an unsolicited e-mail inviting me to register and now this one.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Received an e-mail.

Hi, 

I'm sorry to hear this. If you could send me a private message with your details, I'll investigate into this further for you. -Ashleigh

newagetraveller
Pro
Fixes: 2

"If you could send me a private message with your details,"

Thanks for the reply but which details? My Plusnet account details eg. username?

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you could send me a private message with some details such as your full name or email address, then I'll do all I can to help.