cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting joy - new customer from EE

ChuftSoFar
Hooked

Porting joy - new customer from EE

I realise a lot of people have had a lot of problems porting their number to plusnet so I thought I'd give my experience so far... since I've only just signed up to plusnet. I am originally a EE customer.

I signed up on the 26/01/17 and the next day I got my new plusnet SIM card through the post, so I asked EE for my PAC code and gave it to plusnet on the 27/01/17. Today 28/01/17 I have my old number ported and working.

Thank you plusnet and hope everyone else has theirs ported soon.

1 REPLY 1
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Porting joy - new customer from EE

Hi ChuftSoFar,

Thanks for getting in touch with us, we aim to provide a seamless and smooth transition across during the 1-2 working day timescale, so we're really happy here at Plusnet Mobile that you're port was hassle-free and that you're enjoying everything Plusnet has to offer you!  Smiley

If you ever have any queries at all; please don't hesitate to get in touch and we'll be more than happy to help. You can dial 500 from your Plusnet SIM, 0800 0791133 from another line or you can pop up to our Live-Chat Team via https://www.plus.net/mobile/.

We're always available via the Community too, so feel free to drop one of us a message, we're a friendly bunch and are always eager to help!

- Rebeka  Smiley