cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone network not working on 2 phones

Shaziman

Phone network not working on 2 phones

Both mine and my wife's phones will not recieve incoming calls and outgoing the phone calling rings but the receiving phone doesn't ring. Day 3 of this now, what is going on please? Life is in stop as a result.
5 REPLIES 5
Galadriel
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 2

Re: Phone network not working on 2 phones

Hi @Shaziman,

I've sent you a PM, if you can respond when you get the chance that would be great. Samantha - Sheffield 

Shaziman

Just wanted to thank you for ignoring the issue.

Good job you are ceasing your services, otherwise I would be claiming compenation.

Thanks to no network, we were embarrassed as we a party venue for our sons birthday rang and rang for 3 days prior to cancel our party due to floods, thanks to you we were embarrassed as all the invitees turned up and we didn't know it was cancelled.

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

@Galadriel  did send you a message to try and get the issue sorted @Shaziman did you not receive the message? We can't fix an issue if you don't provide us with the details to look into it.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
Shaziman

A message was sent within minutes of the request...

Send me your email address and I will send you a screenshot that I sent a message as you seem to have inhibited file attachments in the posts.
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

So you are unable to add the photo to this post? I can send you another private message if you want?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team