Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal in Spain

FIXED
Grumps001
Hooked

Re: No signal in Spain

Update from me and to PLUSNET, Phone and texts seem to be sorted but the data roaming ain't, I have done the manual connection with orange and others and it says I'm registered but it won't access...so strike 2 PLUSNET, strike 3 and your out when I get back to the UK in November, no word of compensation I'm sure we will have to wait for that and numerous phone calls and they have had the cheek to take another payment....PLUSNET u r unbelievable u have my email and number do the decent thing and contact ur customers that have registered their complaints

ray999
Dabbler

Same for me. Flying back to UK tomorrow, I'll use some of my quarantine sourcing new providers for my two mobile accounts and my broadband provider.
Grumps001
Hooked

Well so much for the fixed, yes you can register with Orange (does not pick it up via auto) but when you go to the internet (roaming).....guess what.... no data roaming aloud. Yes got calls and texting but still no data roaming. So no PLUSNET it ain't fixed, has anyone else still got issues, I'm based in the South East of Spain. Going to phone customer services for a chat/update/refund and see what [-Censored-] they give me.

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Avoidance of swear filter edited as per Forum rules.

Grumps001
Hooked

Yip, just spoke with PlusNet customer services and yes it is fixed.....but read the small print....they do not guarantee data roaming when abroad, if in the UK they can look into the issue and also discuss refunds but if you are abroad your on your own and will need to keep paying for a service with no guarantees while abroad, so I guess I will be another jumping ship next month when back in the UK....and she finished the call with 'have a nice day' how I hate that saying when you are [-Censored-]ed off with a poor service. My advice in the future about mobile network will be don't use PLUSNET. Was thinking about using them for internet when I get back to the UK but that ain't going to happen. One very Grumpy man, god help when Brexit comes they will charge the earth no doubt.😆

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Avoidance of swear filter edited as per Forum rules.

ray999
Dabbler

Well, thankfully I longer have have this problem, back in the UK, transferred contract over to EE. Now looking at transferring my plusnet broadband. No word from Plusnet about recompense for my additional costs whilst in Spain.