cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No SIM card!

Emski79

No SIM card!

I have no SIM card, it has been nearly a week. How long have I got to wait before I can use my phone!
7 REPLIES 7
EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: No SIM card!

Hi @Emski79. I’m so sorry for how long it’s taken to get back to you! We’re quite busy right now, so it’s taking longer than we’d usually like to get back to customers.

I'm very sorry that you've not received your SIM, I appreciate the inconvenience that this will have caused. Please can you send me your full name and your mobile number over on a private message and I will look into this for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team
sianharman

I’ve had the same problem..switched last Wednesday and money taken but still no sim and tried logging into Plusnet app but saying I’m not recognised
Emski79

My Sim turned up on the Saturday of that week so took 7 days to arrive! After that I’ve had no problems and my old number was ported to the new sim. Hope you get yours soon
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @sianharman, I am sorry for the issues with your SIM not arriving. Have you received a confirmation email on the back of your order?

If you can send over a PM with your order reference or full address & postcode, I'll take a further look at this for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
sianharman

Yes I received confirmation and money taken out of my bank but no SIM card yet and it’s a week today since I switched
sianharman

I have no reference number just an email with contract information and pre contract summary
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Ok thank you, if you can please send me a PM with your full address including postcode, I can take a further look for you Smiley

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team