Did you mean: 

No Mobile Data

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Re: No Mobile Data

Thanks for the info.

Have you tested the SIM in a different phone handset to see if that works normally?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Pitcher102
Hooked

No difference in any phone this is the second sim from you guys as you sent another one out to me
help_1

How do I message you to sort out my mobile date ? Not connected on iPhone I’ve tried ringing for over a weeek now and tries everything Plusnet have said
Cheers
Pitcher102
Hooked

Unfortunately no one at Plusnet seem to have an answer to this and leave you with nothing but frustration on everything they get you to try. The only way it can be done is to totally restore the phone as if it is a new phone and don’t restore from a back up and just add all your apps back one by one. Very annoying I know but seems to be only thing that works. Hope that helps 😬😬
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @help_1, thanks for getting in touch. What error messages are you seeing when trying to use your mobile data? Please restart the phone and turn airplane mode on and off, once done please chose your network carrier manually by going to settings > Carrier > Plusnet.

Let us know how you get on.

help_1

I’ve tried all this still not working it says not connected to a mobile data network I can receive calls and message but no internet
help_1

help_1

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Hello @help_1,

Thanks for getting in touch, I am sincerely sorry to see this is happening. Can you drop us me a PM with your mobile number and full name advising the following;

• When the issue started?
  • Does it occur in another device?
  • Have you tried disabling you 4G? and if so do you have the same message?

Once I have this I will investigate the issue further for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team