cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New deals, are they available for exiting Customers?

Bluecat2
Grafter

New deals, are they available for exiting Customers?

Just seen some very appealing new deals have been announced, I.e 25gb for £10 or 27gb for broadband customers. But are they available for existing Customers too ?

3 REPLIES 3
pjmarsh
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 20

Re: New deals, are they available for exiting Customers?

If you're looking at them here, then it says they are for new mobile customers only, though if you give them a call you can usually get comparable deals, particularly if you are out of contract.  I think Plusnet mobile contracts have always been 30 day or 1 year contracts, so that would depend on what you signed up to and how long ago.

You can call 500 from your Plusnet Mobile or 0800 079 1133 from any phone.  When I did it a couple of months ago it was quick and easy to do.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

BlueEagle365
Grafter

The CS team have always been very helpful when I have phoned about these deals, I have upgraded several times over the years on Black Friday or other similar offers.

I see a very tempting £10 for 27 gb data (25gb if you're not a PN customer) but I recently moved to 22gb and that is plenty for my usage.

Bluecat2
Grafter

All very positive, CS very helpful and happy to move me over to the 27gb for £10