cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My SIM card has not arrived

JonSchofield

My SIM card has not arrived

I cannot contact support because the SIM card I have paid for has not arrived.

Your subsequent correspondence said 1-3 days, even accounting for the weekend it has been five days, six if you include Saturday as a post day. What's going on?

Your Order
Order Number: 3284098
Order Date: 10/08/2022 14:03:00
Your Plan
Monthly Plan Price: £10.00
Minimum Term: 30 Days
2 REPLIES 2
JonSchofield

Re: My SIM card has not arrived

Another 24 hours passes, without even the courtesy of a reply. It Is now 7 days, without any sign of a sim. I note your average response here is seven hours for this issue. Could you tell me perhaps why I have had no response from you despite posting my request 24 hours ago. If I haven't waited long enough to warrant  a response regarding post you should amend the I-3 days promise in your communication. It would have affected my decision to switch to your service if I had known in advance you have no consideration for your customers once you have their money.

EmilyD
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 117

Re: My SIM card has not arrived

Hi @JonSchofield. I’m so sorry for how long it’s taken to get back to you! We’re quite busy right now, so it’s taking longer than we’d usually like to get back to customers.

I'm very sorry that you've not received your SIM and I appreciate how inconvenient this must be, particularly with our delayed response on here. Are you still waiting for your SIM? If so, please send me the following over on a private message and I will look into this for you:

- Your full name

- Your mobile number

- Your full address, including the postcode 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Emily D
 Plusnet Help Team