cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with a number port

adsmaj

Issue with a number port

I'm wondering if a tech guru on here could help with a number port issue I'm having?

Signed up for Plusnet mobile on the 27th, received confirmation email of porting request on the 28th, received my new SIM on the 29th, orignal SIM went dead on the afternoon of the 29th and so swapped SIM but port hadn't taken, phoned Plusnet who said wait till midnight, tried again on the 30th - no dice, then again on the 1st and the 2nd - still on temporaray number!

Phoned Plusnet on 500 and they have no idea but offered to fill out some form which can take up to 5 days to process.

Tried my old 1P Mobile SIM but says emergency calls only and online account has now been deleted so seems my number which is coming up to its 29th Birthday is now in limbo.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

-----

Update: Just had an email from Plusnet suggesting: "Brilliant news, your mobile number port will be complete today."

Mmm - I've heard something along those lines most days this week - we'll see!

Update2: Just tried dialing out and the port has now taken - didn't even have to switch on and off - panic over Smiley

Ads.

1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Issue with a number port

Hi there Ads and I hope you're doing OK. Sorry for the delay in us responding and I'm glad to see that the port has now gone through. Do let me know if there's anything else I can help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team