Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact Support without a Phone?

FIXED
sleighgp
Fixes: 1

How to contact Support without a Phone?

I'm a long time Plusnet customer and I have no phone signal since yesterday.  How do I contact Plusnet support because if I try to call 500 I get 'phone not registered on Network'?  I installed the Plusnet app but it doesn't seem useful.

The EE service checker says there was a problem in my area that has recently been fixed.  I don't know how recently.  I had a phone signal on Sunday after, but it went sometime since then.  I've been at home since then and I don't know when the signal was lost.

I have switched off/waited/switch back on, switched sim card on/off in sim manager, flight mode on/off yesterday (Samsung S20).  I then left it overnight and repeated all that this morning.  WiFi works but there is no phone signal available.  I don't seem to be able to use the Wifi calling (enabled) to call 500.  Any assistance?  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: How to contact Support without a Phone?

Not that it helps ... Plusnet mobile does not offer WiFi calling!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 396

@sleighgp  you can call from a landline or another mobile on 0800-079-1133 ( its a freephone number ) or you could try Twitter @Plusnet as indicated here https://www.plus.net/contact-us/

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

sleighgp
Fixes: 1

Fix

Fixed now that I remember I could use Skype on the Wifi to call Plusnet support. There is a phone mast out of service near me that likely caused the issue.  Connecting to the wrong Network Operator, then connecting back to the plusnet Network Operator managed to get my phone connected albeit at a low data speed for now.