cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing SIM only deals, now becoming Broadband account holder

larkim
Dabbler

Existing SIM only deals, now becoming Broadband account holder

A few years back I was a plusnet BB user, but got tempted away.  Since then though I've contracted for 4 separate sim only deals, all managed under different usernames (because I think that's the only option I had).

I'm now returning as a BB customer and noticed the SIM only 2Gb boosts that I could buy, and that I could have up to 5 sim only deals under my account.

Is there a) any way of migrating the existing sim only accounts into the one account now for BB so they are all manageable under the same username etc and b) any way of getting 1 or more of those sim only deals to be boosted by the 2Gb data?

Cheeky request I know, but definitely being able to manage them all under one account would be good and make sense (to me at least!)

5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,484

Re: Existing SIM only deals, now becoming Broadband account holder

There is no need to migrate your accounts to one, which is a good job as you can't Smiley
Each of your SIMS is eligible to be boosted by the 2GB.
Whether they can be boosted on their current deal I'll let a staff member answer.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @larkim, thanks for getting in touch on our forums. I'm sorry for the delay in getting back to you! I'm pleased to hear that you are rejoining us for broadband and have a number of SIMs with us, we really appreciate your custom Smiley

So I can take a further look for you and see what I can do to help, can you please firstly pop me over a PM with the mobile numbers and your full name.

To send a PM, click on my name and then to the right, there will be a grey button to 'send private message' and in the message please include a link to this thread.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
larkim
Dabbler

@dvorak Fine if it can't be done, but I would disagree with there being no need.  I found it pretty bizarre when I was buying new SIM only deals that i couldn't have one single account where I could manage them all, and instead have to have 4x usernames and passwords to see the usage detail on each phone.  Surely it would be simpler to have them all under one account, which could then also be the account for the bb too, so I could see all of my customer relationships with plusnet in one place.

It's not the biggest deal in the world, but it does seem moderately sensible to have them all under one umbrella account.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,484

@larkim I understand I'm in the same boat, please don't shoot the messenger Smiley

If you install the app you can log into all accounts at once and just switch between them.

It's a bit easier.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
larkim
Dabbler

Thanks, that's good to know. I've only used the website previously.
Consider me now withdrawing my arrow and applying a cold compress to sooth the wound from my shot 😉