cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Sim Only Deals

Moscarella
Grafter

EE Sim Only Deals

With regard to the soon to be demise of Plusnet Sim Only in favour of EE Sim Only deals, It has been a constant source of puzzlement to me that the subsitute deals offered to Plusnet Moble users in regard to this are so much more expensive, This literally forced me to port my number elsewhere, EE offering less for more monthly payment.

Having done no small amount of research into this apparent discrepancy, which could of course be simply caused by sheer greed, I could find no difference in the price of the substitute Sim Only deals which would possibly be justified by any superior advantage over nearly all the other deals on the market;

I can, however, confirm Prima Facie, that pretty much the majority of the management of EE/BT mobile are direct descendants of Corsican Bandits, whos working motto is Meno per di più.

Mystery solved!

2 REPLIES 2
moggy2shoes

Re: EE Sim Only Deals

I agree.  I foolishly agreed to go with an EE contract but Plusnet / EE have cocked up the porting of my number which means that for a day (and counting) my phone cannot make phone calls.  The Plusnet helpdesk is as  perplexed as I am as to why my number has already been ported to EE before I have received a new EE SIM card.  What a mess!  

I am rapidly losing confidence in this firm and will probably switch again to a new, and cheaper, provider.  

Moscarella
Grafter

Re: EE Sim Only Deals

Hi, Don't hold your breath on this one. My Son "Ported" his number 15th, June...Result...Still no changeover and a completely dead sim. No service. He had to buy yet another sim and re-register a new phone number with everyone (Nightmare), Every single attempt to get the port achieved has met with a brick wall. Seems to be the same on every major provider. Of these the forums are packed with desperate users banging their heads against said brick wall.

My Commiserations!

Tags (3)