Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continues DD woes

bestgear
Grafter

Re: Continues DD woes

Hi

In terms of an update, I have been informed that the failed DD debacle will have, in some cases, resulted in the "event" being recorded on your credit score.

I have been told that Plusnet will take steps to have this removed - so bewarned - best check your own in a few weeks....

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @bestgear

Due to the issue with your mobile billing account, if any trace is marked on your credit score as a result of this, our Mobile Billing team will raise a form to have this removed and will mark it as an error.

Please notify us if you have any issues with this matter.

Many thanks. 

RobC
Pro
Fixes: 3

@Dumbledore wrote:

Hello @bestgear

Due to the issue with your mobile billing account, if any trace is marked on your credit score as a result of this, our Mobile Billing team will raise a form to have this removed and will mark it as an error.

So what are you actually saying there @Dumbledore ?

It rather looks like  'well if you find out we have trashed your credit rating, ask us and we'll maybe have a look at it'

rather than

We are meticulously tracking where customers have had their credit ratings affected by our system errors and are ensuring they all get corrected ....

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
RobC
Pro
Fixes: 3

@RobC wrote:

@Dumbledore wrote:

Hello @bestgear

So what are you actually saying there @Dumbledore ?

It rather looks like  'well if you find out we have trashed your credit rating, ask us and we'll maybe have a look at it'

Don't bother replying with any 'assurances' there @Dumbledore (sic)

I think we have all seen what the answer actually is.

Show us ONE just ONE real, defined benefit for the British public from Brexit

Brexit Promised cake .... But just delivers a stream of Cack
... and expects us all to just swallow it
Brexit - Built from Bovine Manure by Bots
bigfer

once again charged £10 for non payment due to DD failure.

i have emailed CS over 2 weeks ago and was assured that i would be getting a reply from a "manager", still waiting.

a complete joke, i am still non the wiser what my account is or how much i am in the red.

if anyone from plusnet would like to get in touch the incident number is 190312-000102

....not holding my breath. plusnet are now on my personal list of [-Censored-] companies which include the great satans such as ryanair, scottish power, the BBC and HSBC....shame on them

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Avoidance of swear filter edited as per Forum rules.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @bigfer,

I'm really sorry to hear that you've not heard a response from us yet, as that's certainly not how we aim to handle our communications. So we can take a further look into this issue with you we'll need to locate your account and so that we can do this I'd request that you please send me a private message with the following information:

- Your Full Name

- Your Full Home Address (Including Postcode)

- Your Mobile Account Number

Once you've sent the message, please leave an update on this thread so that we can pick this back up as soon as possible.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
bestgear
Grafter

Has anyone see adverse credit score entries as a result of this malarkey?

I am holding off another week to give any entries time to appear.

Question is - have plusnet fixed this or will it continue into the next billing cycle? My account is in credit so this month wont be an issue I hope!

bestgear
Grafter

Meant to add - is clearscore a sensible check site to use?

Seems free is too good to be true...