cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any easy way to view monthly data usage?

aesmith
Pro
Fixes: 4

Any easy way to view monthly data usage?

Hi,

I've had the account for just over a year now.  Is there any easy way to see what my data usage has been over that time,  so I can see how close I've been getting to the maximum in the plan?

Thanks, 

Tony S

4 REPLIES 4
MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Re: Any easy way to view monthly data usage?

Hi Tony! You can view all of your past bills by logging in to the 'My Account' page on our website. 

Alternatively, if you like, I can bring up your account and take a quick look at your average usage over the past three months. If you'd like me to do this please send me a PM Smiley

aesmith
Pro

Thanks for the offer, I won't put you to the trouble though.  I can plough through all the monthly invoices and take a note of the figures.  I just thought there might be a way to view a summary somehow.

ChrisAtBristol
Aspiring Pro

Plusnet mobile are working on a usage app for your smartphone.

Expect to see it by the end of this decade.

As far as the online account is concerned is nothing more than a joke with countless “Opps something gone wrong” announcements though sometimes you can be lucky and it works without any hick-ups but not often sad to say.

aesmith
Pro

Yes, I've experienced all that, sometimes it seems the web site puts more emphasis on guys in checked shirts striking what are presumably supposed to be humorous poses.  Actual function is secondary.   Unfortunately all those goofy pictures and other space wasting formatting make the web page unusable from a phone, so getting an app would be great.   Or a text-only and mobile friendly version.

On the other hand I signed up with Plusnet because it was cheap, and offers what I think I need in terms of allowances and functions.  In particular tethering which some cheap providers don't allow.   So long as it all keeps working I can like with a few rough edges.