cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new plusnet mobile customer

David3

new plusnet mobile customer

Hi Everyone
I am an existing Plusnet non fibre and phone customer and signed up for a mobile sim deal,just got my Sim card today,its up and running and phoned in my Pac code to  transfer my old number be told it will be up and running Friday
I was  shocked to see how many mobile customers have been having problems,since Christmas
Now I understand their has been major issues with customers not being able to connect to the internet
I just don't understand why no one has given a proper explanation to its mobile customers of whats happening,to fix  the problem,whats been found etc.
People are pretty mad right now,they need to be kept in touch,and with detail . I hope the problem is sorted before Friday otherwise I shall consider cancelling.
A real shame as I have had excellent service from the broadband side of  Plusnet

2 REPLIES 2
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: new plusnet mobile customer

Hi David3,

Not to worry, we have been working with our supplier overnight and the issue has now been resolved. 

If there is anything you need, feel free to get in touch.

- Rebeka 

Albethere

Re: new plusnet mobile customer

I've just joined Plus Net Mobile & ported number from previous supplier - it all went very smoothly - no problem! The timescale for it to happen was "as described" in Plus Net info.