Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do I give PN the PAC code?

Cagney1994
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

When do I give PN the PAC code?

Hi all.

I've received a PAC code from another network (02) since they couldn't match any deals I wanted. I've just ordered another SIM-only deal from PN for somebody else (since I've got one for myself), and was wondering when to give the PAC code?

I'm assuming I'm going to receive the SIM from PN in a few days time with a new number. I'd like to keep the 02 one that I had before. Is it when I do receive the SIM from PN that I give the necessary code?

Thanks.

EDIT: Just another point: when I set up the details for the other SIM, I gave the other person's bank details re. the Direct Debit instruction. I've just received an e-mail to say the order's being processed, but I've noticed that it's my name re. the DD, not the other person's.

Presumably when payment is taken, it's going to be declined because the name on the DD doesn't match up with the other person's bank a/c?

3 REPLIES 3
MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Re: When do I give PN the PAC code?

Hi there Cagney1994, welcome to the Plusnet Mobile family! Smiley

If you've received the 'welcome email', this means your account is up and running and you can port your number across whenever you like - it's a good idea to wait until the SIM is delivered, but this isn't mandatory at all. When you're ready to bring your number over, please drop me a message and I can get that all processed for you.

Regarding the Direct Debit, this could indeed cause problems but I'd need to have a look at the order on the system to say for sure. Could you please pop me a Private Message so I can look into this for you? 

Cagney1994
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

@MichaelWilliams - I've sent you a PM Smiley

MichaelWilliams
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 15

Cheers! I'll pick it up now Smiley