Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's happened to customer service?

FIXED
sindento
Dabbler
Fixes: 2

What's happened to customer service?

I had my service restricted due to a DD failure,I paid the bill and set up a new DD and was reconnected 2 days ago.My phone has now been restricted again for some reason,I can't make a call or send a text.I have been on hold twice today for 45 minutes each time with no pickup.It's really not good enough,I can't sit here again waiting forever to no effect.Poor.I'm now stuck with a useless phone and can't get it reactivated.

4 REPLIES 4
sindento
Dabbler

Re: What's happened to customer service?

Strange,was on the computer and got an email saying my service has been restored,same email I got on Monday when it was restored for 2 days.No text to the phone though.I'm glad it's working again but it doesn't alter the terrible service on the 500 number.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @sindento, thank you for getting in contact. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your texts and calls at the moment, so we can assist and help resolve this could you provide your account ref, full address with postcode, full name and Plusnet mobile number via PM.

sindento
Dabbler

Fix

Thanks,but as my follow up post last night says, I've been reconnected now so I don't need assistance.

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

My apologies, please let us know if there is anything further can assist with.