cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should I transfer to plusnet mobile?

dazzh
Grafter

Re: Should I transfer to plusnet mobile?

I'm sure it will be fine.

During the festive period was not probably the best time to do it, however others who transferred during the same period appeared to go through with no issues at all whilst some of us experienced significant problems.  

Good luck and I hope it all goes well. 

anton
Hooked

I was also a GiffGaff. user. And still am. I signed up with Plusnet on 7 Dec 16, my number went dead a week later and was still dead until 4th Jan 17. I lost my number all over Christmas and the New Year, as well as before and after. I decided to ask for a PAC and port back and close my account with Plusnet within the 14 day cooling off period. Needless to say Plusnet tried to take a payment from my account on 4 Jan, but no sign of refund, apology or compensation. Plusnet are really, really bad.

MrAitch

Update
I've now had my old number ported across to PN. It did take a bit longer than I expected (requested Thursday, active the following Tuesday) but all seems fine now. I did get some strange happenings with voicemail - a notification on my phone which I couldn't get rid of and, bizarrely, voicemail help in French! However, everything now seems to have righted itself.