cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward Card From Black Friday Deal

Boweb018

Reward Card From Black Friday Deal

Hello, I have yet to receive my £30 rewards card email from the Black Friday SIM Only Deal I purchased a month or so ago. FAQs state I should have received this within 10 days which has not been the case. Other questions have been asked about this by other users but are yet to receive a responce. Why haven't I recieved this email (yes I checked spam) and where can I access the link to request the rewards card. Thanks.
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Reward Card From Black Friday Deal

Thanks for your post @Boweb018 and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to see you've not heard about your reward card yet. Our cashback FAQs actually outline the process for cashback on a broadband account. For mobile, it's a little different in that you should get the reward card within 45 days starting from when your SIM activates, without needing to 'claim' it.

So we can look at raising this to our second line mobile support team for further investigation, could you private message me the following info to pass our data protection checks?

+Your mobile number

+Your full name

+Your full address

+Are you the account holder?

+Your date of birth

+Last 2 digits of your bank account number

+Last 2 digits of your bank sort code

When private messaging me, please include a link to this thread as our staff private messages go through a centralised system internally so I might not actually personally message you back. Although just a few of us monitor our Community Forums so there’s a good chance I’ll pick it up.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Reward Card From Black Friday Deal

Hi @Boweb018 

Just to follow up. If you don't receive your reward card within 45 days of your SIM/account going live, I'd recommend calling Cardholder Services on 0344 879 1069. If you're still having trouble, let me know. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet