cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems Porting My Old Number to Plusnet

susan64

Problems Porting My Old Number to Plusnet

Recently took out a SIM only deal with PlusNet. As I wanted to keep my old number, I got the PAC Code and went through the process by Text. My husband and daughter did the same around the same time.

Although I didn't receive the final confirmation text as they both did. I eventually received a text, which asked me to contact PlusNet direct and everything, I thought, was sorted out with them. My husband's and daughter's porting completed with no problem.

When my number was ported, I have encountered the following problems for over a week now:

1) I can only receive texts when I have the home Wifi

2) I can't send any texts messages out

3) No mobile internet, I have to wait until I can use the home Wifi

I have now contacted PlusNet customer services 5 separate times and they have not been able to resolve the issue.

I am getting desperate now. Can anybody give me any advice on how to get this sorted out as I am getting no where with customer services!!

Alt

1 REPLY 1
RebekaPreston
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 31

Re: Problems Porting My Old Number to Plusnet

Hi susan64,

Sorry for the late reply. 

If this issue hasn't already been resolved, I would advise to call us on 500 free from a Plusnet SIM, or catch us on our Live Chat feature over at www.plus.net and we'll certainly investigate this further. 

- Rebeka