cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC transfer

Mudsy

PAC transfer

Having joined Plusnet 2 weeks ago i'm still having ongoing problems with PAC code transfer. Since the swap i'm unable to send text messages and use data on my device this is causing both problems with my social life and working life. Having called Plusnet now 5 times i'm still no closer to getting the issue resolved, i'm now waiting on a callback from a manager to discuss options but i cant see me continuing my contract with them. I have 3 contract with Plusnet all of which i will be terminating.

Good luck to those of you who decide to use Plusnet that needs a PAC transfer, i can see this is an ongoing problem on a lot of forums.

I will be insisting on getting all the correspondence from Plusnet they have on me and will share my experiences on here shortly.

1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: PAC transfer

Hi @Mudsy, I'm sorry to hear of the problems you've experienced trying to port a number over from another provider.

Looking over the account I understand this is currently being investigated further by our ops team and a colleague should be providing you an update as soon as they hear back from this team.

I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. Thank you for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet