cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number ported from GifGaf to Plusnet - can't make calls to certain UK mobile numbers.

bartekboski
Dabbler

Number ported from GifGaf to Plusnet - can't make calls to certain UK mobile numbers.

Hi there, I had my number ported from Gif Gaf yesterday 28/07/2020). I can receive calls but and make most of outgoing calls with one exception....problem being it's my wife's number 🙂 (GifGaf) which I was able to call perfectly fine up until the port was completd Tried putting sim to a different handset and same thing happens. Can you please advise how this can be resolved? I can reach the same number without any issues when dialling from my work phone. (O2) Thanks, Bartek

3 REPLIES 3
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Number ported from GifGaf to Plusnet - can't make calls to certain UK mobile numbers.

Hopefully a member of staff will pick this up and you may need to PM them with your wife's mobile number.

PlusNet uses EE, so if you know someone who uses them it is worth asking them if they can call your wife.

bartekboski
Dabbler

Re: Number ported from GifGaf to Plusnet - can't make calls to certain UK mobile numbers.

Thanks Alex. (will test from EE mobile tonight) my texts are reaching her but that might be the iMessage protocol that is allowing for it. Many thanks. 

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Thanks for your post @bartekboski

If you're still having issues can you drop me a PM with the following

• Your mobile number or account number 
  • Your full address and postcode
  • Your full name and if you're the account holder?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team