Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile voicemail divert number...????

tjonesuk79
Hooked

Mobile voicemail divert number...????

https://photos.app.goo.gl/eGxVynTP16S99g5W8

What number should I put in here to use my voicemail divert features?
5 REPLIES 5
petertinypop
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Re: Mobile voicemail divert number...????

Hi the number is
Number is 555
Or call your own number let it go to your greeting and press 1
tjonesuk79
Hooked

Didn't work. Isn't that the number to listen to my voicemail messages? I need the number that my missed calls are diverted to.
198kHz
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 41

@tjonesuk79 wrote:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/eGxVynTP16S99g5W8What number should I put in here to use my voicemail divert features?

Welcome to the forum.  🙂

Unless I've misunderstood the question, you would enter whatever number you wished the diverts to go to.

Murphy was an optimist
Zen FTTC 40/10 + Digital Voice   FRITZ!Box 7530
BT technician (Retired)
tjonesuk79
Hooked

Think I found it.....+447870020555... think something was wrong with my phone before.
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Yep, it'll be a specific number - I am not sure if short codes work on diverts. PlusNet may be different.

I had a problem a few months back (I am on EE), when people called my mobile it would just fail. Luckily disabling all my diverts temporarily fixed it. As Freddie Mercury once said "Living On My Own" (as I do), I got rid of my landline a while back so not being able to receive calls on my mobile is a big problem for me.

It worked, but I forgot and it was a few weeks later I realised I had completly disabled voicemail. So if my phone is swiched off or I don't answer of course you don't get through to me.

Sounds like you've sorted it now. I think my problem was at the network level, not the phone in my case. Just had to do a bit of messing around disabling it and (then finally remember, did it - well done Alex!) to enable it again.

Thanks for letting people know who may have the same issue 🙂