Did you mean: 

Mobile contract special offer

FIXED
dlongson
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Mobile contract special offer

Hello

On MoneysavingExpert, there is a link to a great PN offer for new customers (6GB/2500/unlim)

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/latesttip/

The link goes to a basket page on PN that confirms the offer (see attached pdf).

The terms and conditions (see pdf) say that the offer is also available to existing customers as 6GB/unlim/unlim (in bold in the "Legal bit")

I've had an online exchange with PN customer services who say that they a) cannot see the offer b) dont have the offer c) cant honour third party offers.

I'd like the offer, which expires in a few days. What do I do? The link on the "legal Bit" page goes to a page that doesnt have the offer...

Thanks 

Damien

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Mobile contract special offer

Hi dlongson ,

USwitch are doing the same deal see below I suggest you ring PlusNet back and say its a USwitch excusive deal I am sure they will honour the deal

Brian A

uSwitch exclusive

Smart Cap
minutes
Unlimited
texts
6GB
data
£10.00
per month
dlongson
Hooked

Thanks

I phoned them as suggested, and the response was “it’s not on our system.  We don’t honor third party offers”

And when I said that my posting to this site WAS a screenshot of the PN site, they said they couldn’t help,any further .

Stumped...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi again dlongson 

I don't know who have been calling but the 6GB plan for £10 is still there I have just spoken to them

Just ring 500 from your PlusNet mobile press 2 then 2 again and ask for Tom with the long hair in the sales department and he will sort it for you

Hope this helps Brian A

dlongson
Hooked

Fix

Just to close this trail - I did as advised (thanks Brian A), and eventually got the deal. For other people's information, the deal "for existing customers" was only on the basis that the "existing customer" either takes out an additional new contract, or states that they wish to cancel their existing contract. All rather hard work, but we got there - so Brian's advice was good

D
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi dlongson,

If you offers or special deals on USwitch and wish to transfer to them just ring up from your mobile and they will transfer you to the new deal from your next billing date

I have done it twice and found it very easy.

There is a deal for U/L  minutes U/L texts and 12GB data for £15 which is not widely published but there if you ask not as good as Three but a very good deal

Brian A