Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent Signal

daleh43
Grafter

Intermittent Signal

Hi,

Since just before Xmas I've been having problems with signal. It keeps dropping out and saying "Not registered to a network" most of the time, if not that, not being able to call or receive calls

This really annoying and starting to P*** me off. Can someone @ Plusnet please tell me what the heck is going on ?

This has been going on for at least three weeks and its just not acceptable

thank you

2 REPLIES 2
flanzm
Pro
Fixes: 15

Re: Intermittent Signal

Sounds like there might be a problem with a cell in your area.  I would check on the status of the EE network in your area https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee 

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Intermittent Signal

Thanks for your post @daleh43 and apologies for the delayed staff response.

I'm really sorry to see you're having signal issues. Did @flanzm's suggestion help you identify if there's a known issue in your area? If you are still experiencing problems, though feel free to private message me the following info to pass our data protection checks and we'll be happy to take a closer look for you. 

+Your mobile number

+Your full name

+Your full address

+Are you the account holder?

+Your date of birth

+Last 2 digits of your bank account number

+Last 2 digits of your bank sort code

When private messaging me, please include a link to this thread as our staff private messages go through a centralised system internally so I might not actually personally message you back. Although just a few of us monitor our Community Forums so there’s a good chance I’ll pick it up.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet