cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing incompetence

Jemini

Billing incompetence

I joined Plusnet last month. I don't get a very good service at home so wasn't surprised when I couldn't make calls or send messages yesterday. This afternoon I got an email saying my direct debit had been cancelled and therefore they were suspending my services!

I am furious as I haven't cancelled the direct debit. They haven't set it up! I made the initial payment with my debit card and had to give them my bank details for the future D/D. The payment date was apparently yesterday and rather than contact me for the vast sum of £6 they have stopped my phone.

The initial mistake with the bank D/D I would put down to incompetence but there's no excuse for cancelling my phone the same day without attempting to contact me.

I tried to contact customer service but apparently there's a 60 minute wait time! What a surprise.

I think it's back to Tesco mobile for me,  I never had any problems with them.

1 REPLY 1
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Billing incompetence

Sorry to hear this.

So we can investigate further can you PM us your mobile number or account number along with your full address and postcode?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team