cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time remaining on Top Twenty Destinations of International Calls

coastergrotto
Grafter

Re: Time remaining on Top Twenty Destinations of International Calls

Any update?  Still not showing Time remaining.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Still with the development team for investigation at the moment I'm afraid. I'll let you know as soon as we get anything on there.
coastergrotto
Grafter

OK.  Thanks for updating me.
coastergrotto
Grafter

I've been away on holiday for two weeks and still nothing has been done to show the time remaining on International Calls.  Surely this can't be too difficult to implement?
coastergrotto
Grafter

I'm sorry to keep 'harping' on about this problem, but can someone provide me with an update?
Mand
Grafter

Apologies, this got dropped due to some other more pressing problems.
I've prioritised it now, so we should have an update soon.
coastergrotto
Grafter

Many thanks Mand.   Glad to know you are on the case.
coastergrotto
Grafter

Another week has gone by and still no 'remaining minutes' showing on my phone account for International calls.      It seems that this problem only exists for those of us that took advantage of the the 3 months free Anytime offer.      I first raised this problem on 18th December.    Surely a fix isn't that difficult to implement.
reserved
Grafter

Quote from: coastergrotto
  It seems that this problem only exists for those of us that took advantage of the the 3 months free Anytime offer.

I switched to PN Talk Anytime from Greenbee last October and mine has never shown "remaining minutes"
coastergrotto
Grafter

Mine used to until the change to Anytime in December.
coastergrotto
Grafter

It's time for my weekly update on the remaining minutes on International Calls.      Still no progress to report.  As I'm going to Canada shortly I've been making several International Calls this month and I'm actually having to keep my own list to ensure I do not exceed my allowance.  I'm well inside the limit as it happens but I shouldn't have to be doing this.
As most members, I assume, can view their minutes remaining surely it can't be that difficult to get this sorted for those of us who signed up for the free Anytime offer - assuming that others that did are in the same situation as me.
bazzabee

I, too, will shortly be going abroad and my wife will be phoning me there. It will be extremely difficult for her to keep a regular log of times etc as well as making sure that the 300 minutes per month are not exceeded.
Wouldn't it be easier for us and Plusnet to simply give unlimited time (with respect to call plan) for calls abroad for the top 20 destinations thus no longer needing to keep a check on times which are not appearing anyway on recent calls?
coastergrotto
Grafter

This is getting beyond a joke now.    It's been two months since I changed to Anytime and over two months since I first raised this problem that my remaining International Call minutes do not show.
I've one month left on this offer before I have to decide whether to continue with Anytime or revert back to Evenings and Weekends.  I would like to think that this problem could be resolved before then.
coastergrotto
Grafter

Two weeks further down the line and no progress, and not even a comment, about this.    Maybe it's not considered important, but it is to me.
coastergrotto
Grafter

As I spend a fair amount of time away from home I decided not to keep the Anytime package after the three month free trial.   My remaining minutes now show - albeit incorrectly at 'Remaining mins: 44807.7 min '.