cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International calls to australian mobile

Bcresswell
Hooked

International calls to australian mobile

any help appreciated! I setup plus net for an elderly neighbor and all was going ok until we switched phone packages.  we found the international package did not cover mobile phones in Australia and as her brother only has a mobile we switched to uk mobile package. 

Since then she has been unable to make any calls at all to the international mobile either directly or through LOCALPHONE  number.  

6 REPLIES 6
Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: International calls to australian mobile

Bcresswell
Hooked

Sorry but how is posting something about cost of calls helping if she is unable to make any international calls!! from her landline at all? 

Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Simples; you need to change her mobile provider and learn to show some gratitude when someone responds to a query you raised.
Baldrick1
Fixes: 420

All the indications are that the OP’s query is related to the landline, not mobile service.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

The OP does not make clear the type of phone service (landline or mobile) nor the nature of the inability to make the calls. An indication of there being a specific message when attempting to call … or may be simply there is no dial tone would assist in providing helpful advice.

Sometimes faults arise which are simply coincidental with the change of commercial packages.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

csmith94
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 28

Hi @Bcresswell !

Thanks for reaching out over the forums, if you do have the account details I'll be able to take a gander and see why she'd be unable to make international calls. 

Please don't send them over here, just drop me a DM if you do. Are you also able to confirm if there is any messages when international numbers are dialed? 

Curtis Smith
 Plusnet Help Team