Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling Phone Line - Costs

FIXED
AL78
Hooked

Cancelling Phone Line - Costs

Can someone confirm the costs associated with cancelling phone line and the best way to go about it. I have a few months remaining of 18 month contract.

4 REPLIES 4
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Cancelling Phone Line - Costs

Hi @AL78,

I'm afraid you need to speak to our Customer Options team directly it's not something that can be dealt with via forums.

They can be reached on: 0800 013 2632

Opening Hours

8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
9am - 7pm Saturday
9am - 6pm Sunday

Thank you.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

@OllieC the OP's on the FTTP trial so this sort of phone cancellation is normally best dealt with here viz https://community.plus.net/t5/Fibre-To-The-Premises-trial/Request-to-cancel-phone-line/m-p/1561416#M...

The normal CSC and Customer options are really not clued up on FTTP.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

@OllieC

It's not unknown that your Accounts department take a request to cancel a phone line as a cancellation of the related internet service as the latter can't be provided without the former.

Of course this doesn't apply to FTTP but the Accounts department doesn't always know this so the advice has always been to post the request on here and get one of the FTTP trained advisors to action it.

Brian

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Fix

Hi @AL78

Thanks for contacting us via our community forums.

If you can reply to this ticket confirming you're happy to go ahead I'll be happy to oversee this for you.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet