cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ssslooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

gordo1952
Grafter

ssslooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

Ran a BT speed test and further diagnostics last night and again this morning. followed the steps,   I found lst night I was getting a registered speed of 2.5 mbps  . this a few minutes ago this had improved to 11.1mbps

that is really slow on this line  where the range is 27-48

4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: ssslooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

Sorry to hear that.

Can you re-run the further diagnostics as from what we can see no results were added?

Also have you been carrying these tests out via a wired or wireless connection?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
gordo1952
Grafter

screener.jpgscreen shot .. and yes to connection

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @gordo1952, thank you for the update and for testing via a wired connection as requested.

We've run further diagnostics and from our end, we're showing that the router is currently 'in sync' at 50.5mbps.

With that in mind, the first thing we'd ask is that you take a look at the troubleshooting guides here.

If the above doesn't help, please drop us another message and then we can go down the route of raising the issue to our suppliers for further investigation.

Please let us know how you get on.

Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

The BTW speed tester doesn't give a true result hasn't for some time now it's only usuful these days to see the IP profile,  try here https://www.thinkbroadband.com/speedtest

again with a Wired connection if it's the same result then something could be wrong and need looking at.