cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

profile change

stuf83

profile change

@Gandalf I have an open Question #221631961 with the senior Support Team open about a profile change from stability profile to Standard/ speed profile but am going around in circles. I have noticed you have helped other customers with the profile change and wondered if you can have a look at the open case as not all staff appear to understand the difference in profiles. 

The Question 221631961 has been released from hold and sent back to HLE - KT

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Re: profile change

Hi @stuf83 

Your case handler actually asked me for advice earlier today regarding this.

I can confirm that the stability profile/DLM policy has been dropped down to Speed/Standard as of the 3rd February, but this change isn't instant, because all it'd do is influence the automated dynamic line management software at the cabinet in its decision making, so it can generally take up to 14 days before you may notice an improvement.

I've attached below a screenshot from our systems showing your line data and the policy which I hope helps.

RRT.PNG

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
stuf83

Re: profile change

Thanks @Gandalf for the prompt reply. A couple of advisors have been involved and the information differed over the last few weeks so appreciate your insight. I was advised to reboot the router but I didn't want to generate a resync drop.