Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow Broadband Speeds

nick_chicane
Dabbler

Slow Broadband Speeds

Hi, 

I particularly noticed my speeds feeling incredibly slow today so I did a speed test. It returned a download speed of 6mbps, when I should be receiving over 40mbps. Could someone please have a look into this for me? 

Nick

2 REPLIES 2
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Re: Slow Broadband Speeds

@nick_chicane Hopefully one of the Help Team will pick this up fairly soon, but if you post screen shots of BTW Performance Tester - the 'Advanced Diagnostics' option and your Help Desk and the WAN tab of your Hub (assuming you are using one), other Community members may be able to make suggestions.

John
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Slow Broadband Speeds

Hiya @nick_chicane, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry that you have seen an issue with your speed. I have tested your line and this hasn't detected any faults; we're seeing a stable connection and the sync speed at 44mb. With that being said however, the line does look to be banded at 44mb and so I have sent off a request to have the banding lifted.

I have created a fault ticket here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=220251357 and we can take it from there for you.

If you do have any further queries in the meantime, just get back to us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team