Fibre Extra EXTRA!!

FIXED
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Fibre Extra EXTRA!!

Hey @David-26,

I'm glad to hear that this is the case. Please could you add your top 3 preferences during this period of time to this support ticket so that we can book an appointment in?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
David-26
Dabbler

Hi Alex

I’ve added dates to the ticket.

thank you for your help

David

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Fix

Thanks for logging that onto the ticket for us @David-26. I've had a look at it again and I can see that our Faults Team have picked this up for you now. Please let us know how the visit goes and we'll be more than happy to pick this back up for review should there be any further problems.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
David-26
Dabbler

Hi Alex

Just an update regarding the speed issue. The BT Engineer (a top lad 👍) did some work at the cabinet and the street connection, and speed is currently running at 52.30 down 16.59 up. Downstream sync 57.537 upstream 18.547

He was hoping for a bit faster but it’s fine with me. Hopefully things will remain stable and above the mgs of 50.

Thanks to all involved in resolving things, best wishes to everyone in the community

David

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi David, thanks for getting back to us.

I'm glad to see the engineer's efforts brought your speeds up. 

If you'd like to leave your thanks for them, I'd recommend filling out the form on Openreach's site Here.

Let us know if you have further issues or there's anything else you'd need help with. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): The fix has been changed to @TheMightyAJ as per message #16.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still