Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connectivity dropping especially in the evenings

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Connectivity dropping especially in the evenings

Hi @John7000, thanks for getting back in touch and I'm sorry to hear the connection issues look to be persisting. I can see looking over your recent drops that when testing the connection from this side we're not seeing an error in relation to the drops. In which case, I've looked into progressing your fault further as I beleive a further engineer to go out and investigate the issue may help in narrow down the cause of the intermittent  drops further.
The fault ticket I've updated on your account that requires your attention can be seen here:
https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=218824321

I hope this helps and please do give us a nudge on here once you've replied to the fault ticket as we'll help progress this further for you.

John7000
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Thanks @BD for replying, I have seen the updated ticket and responded this evening.  Thanks for your help.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Thanks for getting back to us @John7000

I'm sorry to see you're having issues with your connection. I can see we've booked the engineer visit and updated your support ticket 218824321 with the appointment details. I've escalated this with our suppliers helpdesk to ask they email the patch manager to request a senior multi-skilled engineer is assigned the job. 

Let us know how it goes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
John7000
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Just dropping in here to let you know I think the fault is finally resolved.  The latest engineer was able to pinpoint the fault to a potential compatibility issue between the Intel (?) chipset in the Plusnet Hub One routers and the Huawei equipment installed in our local cabinet, and after passing this back to Plusnet support I was sent a new Hub Two router which has a Broadcom (?) chipset.  I installed the Hub Two last week and our connection now seems to have been stable for 4 days - by far the longest since the problem started.  Hopefully this might help anyone else experiencing similar problems.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my query on here and helped to escalate the fault.  

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @John7000,

I'm happy to hear that the issue now seems to be sorted out Smiley Just give us a shout if there are any problems and we'll be happy to help out.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team