Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WELCOME from the Plusnet staff!

Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

WELCOME from the Plusnet staff!

May I be the first to welcome yesterday's introduction from the Plusnet staff? In the past these hard-working folk have kept their heads down but this week Gandalf breaks cover in Community News  to introduce himself and his four colleagues, as well as the volunteer Mods and the Superusers who work behind the scenes to benefit PN and customers alike.

These folk are in the front line and very often the first target of angry customers (I've been one myself). It might be worth noting that PN's remaining 1.3 million or more customers presumably are satisfied with their BB service, their Hub One router and clunky email -- though nobody, but nobody, has a good word for PN's accounting systems. Set against value for money I find PN very hard to beat, and I've had a few ISPs.

So thank you, Gandalf/Anoush, it's nice to 'meet' you in virtual person, and to wish you all continued success with PN. 

All the best

Mike

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: WELCOME from the Plusnet staff!

@Longliner 

Cheers for the welcome and the kind words!

No problem at all, I figured it was about time we introduced ourselves and pinned it up in the Announcements board.

It's only been around 14 years ago since we made our forums but better late than never right? Cheesy 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: WELCOME from the Plusnet staff!

@Gandalf wrote:

It's only been around 14 years ago since we made our forums...

And the rest.

I recall the days of the separate Plusnet, Force9 and FreeOnline forums 😉

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵