cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet reward card never received

username44

Plusnet reward card never received

I started a broadband subscription with Plusnet which included the £75 rewards card. The plusnet agent who helped me register for the service said the reward card will be mailed to my house and that there is no expiration date on the card. The agent who set up the router also said the reward card will be automatically mailed to me. After a few months of waiting, I noticed plusnet sent an obscure email to claim my reward. By that time the email form had already expired. I called the rewards customer service and the plusnet customer service without any resolution. I also emailed plusnet support which got ignored after a while.

How can I claim my reward? I signed up for the service with the understanding that reward was a part of my agreement contract. 

1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Re: Plusnet reward card never received

Hi there, 

I'm really sorry for the confusion over your reward card and for the hassle this is causing you. 

When you place the order through, it does give you a section for the reward card with a link to the faq here. These are also available for viewing at any time on our site. 

As you have chased this up outside the 2 month claim period the reward will have expired and there is no way for us to send this again. 

I'm really sorry about that.  

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team