Did you mean: 

Plusnet Broadband portal not displaying correctly

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Plusnet Broadband login and Firefox Browser

@UnicycleTallPau, I've passed your account on for the investigation, thanks for letting me know. 

Is there anything in particular you're wanting to do in the portal? Maybe I can help. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
sharon1
Dabbler

Don't forget about me as well, dear Gandalf!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No worries, haven't forgotten about you as I've passed your details on over the weekend Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
halbot
Dabbler

RE:  post:

2. Experiences where on some pages in the user portal, the pan-Plusnet websites black / grey footer appears in the middle of the page obscuring what should be there ... which after resizing the browser window renders in the right place - that is seen on various browsers

This is not correct at least in my experience. Resizing does not solve the problem, it just moves the footer down, but the entire main section of the site is still missing.

FYI I was called today (as I raised a complaint) and told it had been fixed and to try again, however it has not. They are looking at it apparently.

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

It's believed the issue is understood but the problem is not fixed yet.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

davidj66
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

Please add my account to the "list" - same problem on latest Edge browser on Win 10 PC. Annoying after being sent a reminder text !!

jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

@bobpullen 

A suggestion pending a fix - 

As I can get at my account by logging in via any bookmark that does not go to the home page dashboard, I assume others will be able to do the same. Therefore, would it be worthwhile here providing a link / shortcut to another page in the account, e.g. billing and payments, manage account etc., so that affected customers can get in and navigate from there (provided they do not go near the home page!)?

halbot
Dabbler

A gold star goes to @jgb - that works. I just used https://www.plus.net/member-centre/billing-payments and can get it now. Thanks!

critch

Re: Plusnet Broadband portal not displaying correctly

Just to add weight to this subject, I too am having this exact same problem.

I have tried to log into the plusnet page using my PC running windows 11 v21H1 (OS Build 19043.2130) and on my tablet running Fire OS 7.3.2.4 and both devices behaved in exactly the same way with the login seeming to work for a split second and then getting a blank screen with header and footer only.

street7cat
Dabbler

Thanks very much for tip.  It has worked - I can at last check my bills.

sharon1
Dabbler

So - any progress with this Home Page problem? I'd really like to see when my contract ends (imminently, I think) so I can look at my options for renewing before it reverts to the full price Sad

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

@sharon1 AFAIK (and I'm not PN staff), it is still under investigation, but if you read this topic, I think a 'work-around' has been found.

John
sharon1
Dabbler

@jab1 Thanks for your reply! Alas, the workaround doesn't get me to my Home Page, the very one I need. Hopefully It'll be solved v soon. It's like the coding (or whatever it's called) on that particular page is all wrong, but only for some people. Odd stuff!
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Sorry it didn't work, @sharon1 .

John
davidj66
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 4

It works to get into any other page - but any attempt to get to Dashboard fails - and I think it's the only page showing contract end date !!