Did you mean: 

Plusnet Broadband portal not displaying correctly

FIXED
jgb
Champion
Fixes: 22

Re: Plusnet Broadband login and Firefox Browser

@bobpullen 

For completeness, the laptop I am having the issue on is running W11 Home 22H2; Chrome is version 106.0.5249.119 (Official Build) (64-bit) (incidentally it updated first thing today and so the issue was also there with the previous version); Edge is Version 106.0.1370.42 (Official build) (64-bit).

My phone is running Android 12. I also have the same issue when I try to use my tablet which is running Android 8.1.0.

As I said, if I try to log in normally, which takes me to the home page, I get the issue. However, if I log in using a bookmark directly to another page (e.g. Billing and Payments) that opens correctly and I can navigate from there to anywhere except the home page which always gives the issue.

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

I suspect it could be related to the subscription status of an account. Got a feeling it might affect those without a paid subscription?

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 257

To add a bit more to the mix, my iPad Mini4 and iPhone8 both refuse to login unless I clear and manually re-enter the username and password - both machines are using iOS 15.7 and the latest iOS FF version (105, I believe).

John
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 257

No Bob - I am 'mail only' and only have the issues as described above on my iOS devices - no trouble on either of my laptops.

John
jgb
Champion

@bobpullen 

Well, my bill was generated last Friday and payment will be taken tomorrow if all goes as Plusnet's systems predict. I shall see if things change once that payment is taken. I am in a contract with five months to run and have not seen this before but then I have had various other long running billing issues which are supposedly fixed.

It seems odd that it only affects the home page and not any other page in my member centre.

jgb
Champion

@bobpullen 

Direct Debit payment taken overnight and this problem is still there.

RichT
Grafter

I got the monthly email to say my bill was ready to view this afternoon. I've tried logging in using Firefox, Waterfox and Chromium browsers, all on Linux Mint21. In each case my account details appear for a brief instant and then vanish.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

I've flagged the logged incident (IMT-8126) along with the account details of everybody affected to our Duty Ops team.

Once we know more we'll let you know. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 76

You can bypass the error by clicking on any other than Home before the screen refreshes and logs you off (if that makes sense)

So once this appears click on the option you require.

Screenshot 2022-10-15 104223.png

Clicking Home will sign you off

HTH

sharon1
Dabbler

Can you add me to the list please - I posted about it here and @bobpullen kindly directed me to this thread  Thank you!

sharon1
Dabbler

@Dan_the_Van wrote:

You can bypass the error by clicking on any other than Home before the screen refreshes and logs you off (if that makes sense)

So once this appears click on the option you require.

Screenshot 2022-10-15 104223.png

Clicking Home will sign you off

HTH

I can look at my other pages with this method, @Dan_the_Van, but as soon as I click Home (the actual page I want) it just happens again 😞

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,601

I've done that for you now Sharon, thanks for flagging! Smiley 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
halbot
Dabbler

I have the same issue, multiple browsers including Safari on MacOS, Edge on Windows, iphone etc. All the same, unable to do anything with my account. Pretty terrible website coding.

Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

My account display with full details and all bills/statements works fine today and past three days. I gave up on Firefox after about v.70 and its endless updates because it would not display PN accounts data. Since then I use Vivaldi browser on W10 PC. My contract ends January next. Mention this just in case it helps fault tracing.

staley84
Grafter

I was redirected from this thread. https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Account-Billing/My-account-Home-Page-has-gone-mad/td-p/1892878

When I login, i momentarily see my bill then I get a blank screen.. Tried Chrome, edge and firefox.