Re: No contact from plusnet

OK - I'm outta here.😉

John
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Whichever sub division within BT core is responsible for the inside the exchange bit, this is a supplier issue, which should be managed by the supplier end to end, not the reseller. The reseller can only pass on the information provided by the supplier - if there’s no information then there’s nothing to pass on. The only party letting anyone down here it is the not my job BT mob. I’ve experienced it first hand, it’s shabby, telling lies and fobbing off is SOP for BTOR and BTW - call back in 72 hours is simply not acceptable. BT promised an update (one hopes a repair) by the 7th … looks like yet another failure.

It does not matter who within BT owns this, the position is indefensible. The resolution is not within the gift of Plusnet … it’s not Plusnet who needs to take ownership of resolving this … they do not have resources they can control and direct to go to the exchange to repair this user’s line … or report on progress.

Until this issue is with DSO or equivalent there’s not going to be any traction applied - Plusnet will simply get told to wait another 72 hours for the next lie. Rinse and repeat - in my case for 3 months.

Where does cognitive behavioural therapy come into fixing BT equipment?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

Elsewhere after a MAJOR exchange fire services were restored within 48 hours - https://roxxcloud.com/bt-releases-update-after-massive-fire-at-bangor-exchange-cuts-phone-and-intern...

I cannot find any reports of recent exchange fires.,.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser

@pauldobson6 

Hi Paul,

Is this issue now resolved?  There has been no update here since the last BT deadline of 7th December.