Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help moving my domain

FIXED
zealing
Hooked

Need help moving my domain

Hi, I called PN on Sat 4th Nov, Jen said she would process it and I've not heard anything since Sad

I'm trying to move out my domain to proton.me, They say they need me to put a TXT record on my domain record but I'm unable to do that with your DNS tool

I need the whole process sorting out ASAP as next week Virgin are finally fitting fibre to my house

6 REPLIES 6
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 411

Re: Need help moving my domain

They say they need me to put a TXT record on my domain record but I'm unable to do that with your DNS tool

if its a .UK domain then all that should be necessary is to change the IPSTAG to tgenew registrar. One of tge help team should spot this and raise a ticket for you to provide the new tag

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

@zealing domain transfers are one of the tools in my swiss army knife. I can see my esteem colleague Mark who works on the Twitter side has raised a ticket for you, did you manage to cast your beady eyes on it at all?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
zealing
Hooked

Hi Will

Please could you add the TAG of 'MYTHIC-BEASTS' to my domain, much appreciated 

Tags (1)
James30
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 26

@zealing Hi, I see that mark is looking after you but I've updated your ticket here @ https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=238152269 if you could reply to it please. I've let Mark know so he can check in with you when he's back tomorrow.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
James - Plusnet Sheffield
Plusnet Help Team
zealing
Hooked

Thankyou @James30 

I've replied to the ticket, I'll keep that tab open so I can refresh it

Thanks again

willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Fix

I'm here @zealing I have raised it over for you now. We just need to give it 72 hours for our wizards to work their magic.

Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team