Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre here before - but not now?

jab1
Legend
Fixes: 259

Re: Fibre here before - but not now?

OK - in that case, I suspect the Speedtest.net results. Suggest you use the BTW one as it is (in your case) more reliable.

BTW - I'm not Plusnet staff, just another user like you, but I've been here a while, and have been active on the forum since I'm retired and still enjoy problem solving.

John
sjf1965
Dabbler

Oh I'm sorry! 🙂I thought you were staff - well you're v competent and knowledgeable, so thank you, I'm glad you enjoy this as you clearly have been putting lots of effort in, they should definitely pay you! -S

jab1
Legend

No worries, Sarah. PN staff are clearly identified - they have 'STAFF' under their avatar, but this is a Community forum, and a number of the long-term members try to offer what help we can.

I sometimes think I ought to get paid, too 🤣

John
sjf1965
Dabbler

Thank you for all you help John!

jab1
Legend

No problem, Sarah. It is nice when you get someone who is prepared to follow up on their posts, and actually learn as they go along. I'm afraid that as I've been 'computer literate' for 40+ years, I sometimes forget others don't have that experience, and get a bit stroppy - very sorry if I  sounded like that initially.

As I said, there are a number of us Community members who work as 'unpaid staff' Smiley, because we enjoy it. If you have questions in the future, don't hesitate to ask. And keep us up to date with your progress, please.

John
sjf1965
Dabbler

I will do! Thanks again, -S