Did you mean: 

FTTP but not available from plusnet

FIXED
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 50

Re: FTTP but not available from plusnet

@mrp1 wrote:

well, it's been sometime now and Openreach has sent me an email asking why I haven't signed up for fttp. I've checked I still can't order. open reach was contacted by Plusnet and have told me  (and provided me) with a NAD number and all  I have to do is tell Plusnet this number and I can order fttp. 

I have provided this number, yet no one seems to know what to do with this number I was told they would get back to me on Monday but I'm still to hear anything. 

it's strange as every house in the street can get it, except about 10 houses, and oddly the pole is in my garden and as I've said before they have had access many times to the pole to install the fttp boxes(sorry don't know the technical term)

what else can i do?Huh

Perhaps one of the "old school" can help - I'm thinking of @Gandalf or @bobpullen 

Brian

mrp1
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Re: FTTP but not available from plusnet

Fix

Just thought I'd reply back.

I've finally ordered FTTP.  Turns out it was a problem on Openreaches end Their system wasn't up to date and there were 22 houses in my street not registered as available.

I did have to write to Clive Selley CBE-Chief Executive Officer of Openreach it was then "fixed" within 24 hours.

Just waiting for the installation now. Thanks for the suggestions and help.