Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Domain Renewal

PatNunn
Dabbler

Domain Renewal

Hi

Once again, I've got the standard "Your domain is about to expire" email and a request to call soneone in the UK which I can't because I am abroad. Usually someone comes back from Plusnet forums to say the domain is on autorenewal but I want to be sure - the threat of it being unavailable if I don't attend to the issue causes me to reach out every year just to be on the safe side.

Can someone help?

Cheers

PN

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
willcutforth
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 97

Re: Domain Renewal

Hey there @patnun it should auto renew unless you have advised us not to do it. Where did the email come from?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will Cutforth
 Plusnet Help Team
PatNunn
Dabbler

I think you are correct but why do we then keep getting these emails advising us to call if we want it renewed and warning that it could be deleted if we don't?

It came from Plusnet

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

It's basically an automated message that we can't stop and is a service notice that we can't stop. 

I have passed feedback onto the relevant team as I can appreciate how frustrating this can be.  

Really about this. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team