cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail layout difficulty?

FIXED
shadwell10

Webmail layout difficulty?

Hope this isn't too 'odd' a query, but using Webmail all is now well (it used to be pretty hopelessly slow a Service!) except that now when Composing a message the text simply goes off the right hand 'end' of the available space.                             Also when attaching something I used to be able to 'see' it being done, but now although it does do the job, I cannot 'see' it being attached to be able to confirm it before Sending?Huh

Any suggestins would be welcome, as cannot find any info on altering/resetting the layout to be able to sort this out!

Many thanks in advance,  Isobel

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Webmail layout difficulty?

Fix

Just an thought - does the Webmail screen layout etc work any differently when you use an alternative web browser ?

shadwell10

I have no idea why this should be so, but it worked!  It used to work ok with Firefox for some years, but it would seem that I may now have to go over to Chrome , although would rather not. 

Once again, my thanks, Isobel

Anonymous
Not applicable

What version of Firefox are you using ?

I ask because the previous couple of versions have done a few undesirable and weird things (unrelated to Webmail).

In the last few days, my Firefox updated to version 123.0,  and it seems that my problems have resolved.

As you are having issues with Firefox, I'm wondering if you need to do an update ?

shadwell10

Not sure what the  Version of my Firefox is, but think I did have a message regarding an Update a week of so back.. Will check and do that if that might work. 

Otherwise it could be a case of just using Chrome when sending messages with attachments!

Cheers,  Isobel