cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site is crawling along

Mike_Grice
Grafter

Re: Site is crawling along

Yep - found it.  I'll arrange fixing it now - basically, you have a 50% chance of notifications not being sent at the moment.  I'll post an update when it's done.
M
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Thanks for your reply.  Look forward to your update when it is resolved.  Is this problem just with me or is it also affecting other users?
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Changes rolled now; back on two sites.
Yep - found it.  I'll arrange fixing it now - basically, you have a 50% chance of notifications not being sent at the moment.  I'll post an update when it's done.
For the ignorant does this mean that one site was sending them and the other wasn't
James
Grafter

It's affecting others too from what I've heard.
Mike_Grice
Grafter

artmo:
It affects all users - basically the two servers at the new site (which is 50% of the frontend of the platform) can't send email through their relay, so half of all outbound mails from the community system (think forum notifications, password reset emails, etc.) won't get through.
A change control is going through the system, once its a approved I'll roll the fix.
oldjim: yes
M
artmo
Aspiring Champion

thanks for the further update.  Incidentally I got the email notification of your post on this.
Mike_Grice
Grafter

The fix has now been rolled, let me know if you're still experiencing issues.
M
artmo
Aspiring Champion

OK got the email notification so things look to have been sorted.  I will keep an eye on it for a while.  Thank you for your help.