Did you mean: 

Broadband usage Calculator

ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Broadband usage Calculator

Hi all
Not sure if this has all ready been raised but the  Broadband usage Calculator on the homepage (www.plus.net) does not work. When clicked the homepage reloads.
Maybe this has been removed due to the product refresh, if so they link needs removing Smiley
Regards
Mike 

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

7 REPLIES 7
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Broadband usage Calculator

which home page are you talking about, I have looked at a couple and find any such link
minkey
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

It's in the sitemap at the bottom of the screen under 'site links'. The URL should point to mybroadbandusage.co.uk but as the OP says, it just goes to the pn homepage.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Quote from: pierre_pierre
which home page are you talking about, I have looked at a couple and find any such link

bottom left of www.plus.net
Regards
Mike

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Be3G
Grafter

To whoever moved this thread in here, can I point out that it isn't a bug with the community site (rather, it's a problem with the broadband usage website), and therefore shouldn't be in this forum?
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

I moved it, either the link should be removed from the Related Sites or www.mybroadbandusage.co.uk should be brought back on line instead of a redirect to plus.net.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hmm very odd, I've just tried to go directly to www.mybroadbandusage.co.uk and it's redirecting to www.plus.net, however www.mybroadbandspeed.com is still working correctly. I'll get a problem raised on this to get it resolved.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

The Measure your Broadband Usage link at the bottom of http://www.mybroadbandspeed.co.uk/ exhibits the same problem.
Entering www.mybroadbandusage.co.uk directly in to the browser shows the same problem.
The link at the bottom of Community pages correctly points to www.mybroadbandusage.co.uk so it's NOT a bug with the Community site and this topic is in the wrong forum.
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)