cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vague email with no concrete deadline (AGAIN)

techion

Vague email with no concrete deadline (AGAIN)

Listen Plusnet, yes, we know you're terminating your business broadband service, but why, WHY don't you stop hinting that the end is nigh and actually provide people with a concrete date to work to?

We are in the process of moving, but without a definitive date, it's literally the sword of Damocles being dangled over people's heads.

screenshot-mail.google.com-2023.09.28-13_34_15.png

1 REPLY 1
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 162

Re: Vague email with no concrete deadline (AGAIN)

@techion 

There is a delicate balance to be achieved between getting people to move with gradual pressure and creating a stampede which cannot be managed.  We have seem numerous suggestions that BT is struggling with the influx of ex-Plusnet business users.

Personally I am holding Plusnet to as much of the agreed minimum term as I can .... in much the same way they would do to me ... if I were to decided "you know what, I do not want to do this any more...".  Tough you've got a fixed term contract and we will hold you to it or charge you for breaking the terms.

Me: Plusnet you have a fixed minimum term contract which I will hold you to ... unless you want to pay me compensation to leave at an earlier time which suits you.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.