cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet to stop providing business broadband

alanef

Re: Plusnet to stop providing business broadband

They are still sending out automated emails with cancellation charges despite emails saying there wont be. 

knowdice
Rising Star

@alanef 

Yes...😬

I have just had my final bill and as @Penny had said, you will see the cancellation charge but there is an "adjustment"  for the same amount to cancel the charge out.

They also got the refund for days paid in advance right.

So, you should be ok...😁

RoJoNo61

To further cheer everyone up. On 300823 I signed up to BT BUSINESS BROADBAND after cold call by an *EE* salesman who had my PlusNet account details. We agreed a decent deal and two year contract, but there was a surprise £9.99 charge afterwards for router delivery. Three weeks later, BTB have failed to deliver a router, engineer failed to attend on agreed date, BT BUSINESS app is no use whatsoever, the only communication from them has been a cryptic email in pidgin English suggesting problems their end, and I cannot get through to anyone on the phone. Today I managed to contact someone via Chat who cancelled previous order and recorded a complaint. They promised to reorder for me and send transcript of our chat, but an hour later the app shows same two order numbers "in progress", and I have received no email re new order/s, and no transcript. Good job I took screenshots. OFCOM is going to be busy if my experience is not unusual!
JohnP2
Dabbler

RoJoNo61

We had the  same problem at our heritage railway.  
On the  Tuesday 08:00-13:00  we were promised a cut over and an engineer.
I didn't get a text message to say about the exchange or roadside work taking place until mid afternoon.
Nothing came up and we ran the network by the supplied 4G box.   The next text said to rebook the engineer.
I got onto the  support  and was informed that the engineer had closed the job saying they had attended.
Another engineer attended and he discovered that the sub contractor (Kelly Communications) had migrated the wrong 
phone number not one of ours.  After undoing this work and  re-migrating us we had a network.  I needed another visit to get  Digital voice working,

The next line is our business line.

Its4john

Has a date been set for switch off?