Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no router, no contact, no service... Current supplier now diconnected

Chrisgriff01
Hooked

no router, no contact, no service... Current supplier now diconnected

I am completely in the dark here.

I ordered Plusnet and asked them to take over my phone and broadband from BT. BT have now turned off both services but I have yet to receive any communication from Plusnet apart from the inital 'haha sucker, we have your money' email.

I can't get through on any phone lines, the online chat person directed me back to a phone line I can't get through to, and I can't raise anyone's interest on twitter. Can someone please look into this? Or just drop me a line to let me know that Plusnet isn't a front for some kind of scam?

When I connected with BT last year, they set a new benchmark for utterly sh**t customer service. Congratulations then, Plusnet, for managing to plumb new depths of uselessness that I didn't think was possible (or legal) until yesterday. It really must take some effort.
1 REPLY 1
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: no router, no contact, no service... Current supplier now diconnected

Hi @Chrisgriff01

I am sorry to hear about your experience with us so far and I apologise for any inconvenience caused to you as a result of the poor communication. I have provided you with an update on your services via a ticket on your account here