cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cant access the router

Wimpywoo
Grafter

cant access the router

Hi, I can't access the router even though I have reset it, anyone got any suggestions please? Undecided
8 REPLIES 8
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: cant access the router

What router are you using?
Wimpywoo
Grafter

Technocolour on tg5829. I wonder what it could be  Undecided ? Thank you for your reply.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

What error are you seeing when you try to access it?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Wimpywoo
Grafter

I'm not seeing error , I'm unable to sign in , I managed to sign in once and clicked on a device to remove it from the router (my old iPhone because I've purchased another one!) And I was unable to remove the old iPhone and I was signed out! And not no matter what I do I can't sign in , nothing happens ? Thank you for your reply .
Adie:quote
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Um, were you using your old iPhone to delete the device (itself)? Are you using the default TG582n password or did you change it to a different one?
edit: spelling typo.
Wimpywoo
Grafter

Um, were you using your old iPhone to delete the device (itself)? Are you using the default TG582n password are did you change it to a different one?
hi no I was using this one HTC , I have sold the old one. I have tried everything you can think of. Thanks
[Moderator's note by Adie (dvorak):  Full quote of preceding post removed, as per Forum Rule]
dick:green Quote fixed.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

As a last resort you could factory reset the router, but this will remove any settings you've added to it.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Wimpywoo
Grafter

thank you for your reply , I have managed to fix it now thank you.
[Moderator's note by Dick (Strat):  Full quotes of preceding post removed, as per Forum Rule]